[vdr] Re: record second audio track (was: 2. Spracheaufnehmen)

I am able to record 2 APID simultanously from encrypted channels (Premiere
Sport).
But I also reported the problems evolving if the recording starts early
where the 2nd APID is not avalable yet.
The menu always offers the possibility to switch languages if the
channels.conf lists two APID for the repective channel. If you try to switch
the language there'll be no sound, if the 2nd APID is not in use.

CU,
Christian.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index