[vdr] Re: OT: SuSE 80 Kernel switch backwards

Hello!

Am Mittwoch, 3. Juli 2002 22:33 schrieb Michael Moster:
> I want to use the dvb-driver from 01.04.02, there is a function
> get_fast_time thats not supported by the newer kernels and i do not know a
> workaround for these to get the driver compiled under 2.4.18

If you really wanna use an old driver you could easily rename all
get_fast_time() to do_gettimeofday().

> From: Andreas Roedl <flood@flood-net.de>
> To: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
> Subject: No get_fast_time() in 2.4.18
> Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 15:35:21 +0100
>
> Hello!
>
> There's no function get_fast_time in 2.4.18 anymore, which is required for
> dvb_frontend.c. This should be changed to do_gettimeofday().
>
> Andi

Andi

--
Web:   http://www.flood-net.de/
Mail:  flood@flood-net.de

Linux SetTopBox!  http://www.flood-net.de/flood/projects/liquid/
Windows sucks, Linux rules :-)              http://srom.zgp.org/
Who needs DivX?                          telnet blinkenlights.nl

Home | Main Index | Thread Index