[vdr] Re: Howto change Lifetime after record

It's stored in the path to your vdr files.

E.g.:

/video/YourFavouriteMovie/2002-07-04.16.00.99.99.rec

The priority and the lifetime are stored in the last 4 digits (99.99).
I don't know exactly which of the 4 digits holds lifetime resp. priority
but you could find this out by setting up a new timer and have a look
by yourself...

--
with best regards
--

Mike Constabel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can someone tell me howto change the lifetime (to 99) after
> recording a movie?
>
> Or where the lifetime ist stored..
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike