[vdr] Full channels.conf [was: listen to radio]

> hallo karsten,
>
> so i have to go to the astra-page and build the config entries on my
> own,
> since there are no
> radio stations in the default config for sat (or i didn´t see them)

Wouldn't it make sense to have a full blown 'channels.conf' file  coming
with the distribution ?

I find myself being interested in the  radio  and  also  I  welcome  the
features  of  sattelite  TV,  that allows me to watch Egyptian and other
'exotic' stations.

--
Bye, Andreas

http://www.gmx.net