[vdr] vdr and ONLY Nova-T card and a newbie...

Hi!

How can I use Vdr with only one Dvb Nova-T card?

I would like to use that only for recording. I can use vdr's osd with
compiling it with DEBUG_OSD=1. Then I can use my ssh terminal as osd. But
when I try to make it record something, it just says that no free DVB card
is found. What is wrong with my setup?

I have correct (I think) channels.conf for Finnish terrestial channels in
Espoo area.

Why cannot I see EPG? When I try to see what's on now or next, nothing
will show up. Is my channels.conf wrong after all?

I'm likely to buy full DVB-S card for viewing but I'm not going to buy it
before I'm sure that I can watch/receive terrestial channels.

Please somebody help me.
I can send you some logs if you need them..

  Marko Myllymaa

Home | Main Index | Thread Index