[vdr] Re: Messages from lircd

At 22:55 11.07.2002, you wrote:
>On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 20:56:18 +0200, you wrote:
>
> >Hi!
> >
> >looking through /var/log/messages I found lots oft lines like this:
> >
> >lirc_serial: AIEEEE: your clock just jumped backwards
>here is the same, but I have set in options to set the system time
>from EPG....
So do I, but I had this on before, and it never happened that often...

I just tried my old ir receiver with the shorter cable and I get fewer
messages (only 1 every 3-5 mins instead of every few seconds). In the
meantime I changed the DVB driver. I will use my longer cable again and
check it then.

But it doesn't make sense to me...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index