[vdr] Re: vdr / change MaxVideoFileSize > 2000MB

Rene Bartsch wrote:

> As I use Mplayer on my client for watching recordings from my server,
> I'm very interested in such a solution. Searching and timeshift would be
> great!
>
> But the biggest problem will be to keep syncing when switching files ...
>
> Rene

Actually, my patch is already working without timeshifting support.

The patch is just handling EOF during reading or seeking of original
stream. There is no A/V sync issue. Actually i think it will work with
any file type that doesn't need special header. I will try to clean that
first code and offer a diff for download (for last stable MPlayer
version).

More news soon.

Patrick.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index