[vdr] AW: damaged record (vdr-file)

first advise - don´t wast your time with something you can record again in a few weeks (most stuff is showed over and over again, www.tvtv.de)

second - try to convert (fix) the file with pvasrtumento under windows (result will me PS)

third - take a filecutter tool and cut right before and behind the "problem"

Home | Main Index | Thread Index