[vdr] OSD on tv and DEBUG_OSD on terminal patch

Hi list,
here is my try to have both displays together. It should work with the aio
patch from 4. 7., and with minor changes also with the original sources.
http://home.cmat.uni-halle.de/~e5odw/vdr-1.0.4-AIO-04.07-DEBUG_OSD-patch.gz
With this patch it is possible to have all OSD output on a terminal, I' use
it to display mp3-and radio-information on an old laptop display (running
DOS and a simple terminal emulation) without switching on my tv set.
Any modifications/improvements are very welcome!
Jürgen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index