[vdr] AW: DVB-T Nova + DVB-S working together?

yes this should work, you will have to use special entries in the program list with a "hardcoded" parameter for the second card (instead of 101 for crypt system), only limitation is that if you watch a with the dvb-t you won´t be able to record or view sat programms

Home | Main Index | Thread Index