[vdr] Replaying on two DVB-S at the same time

Hi,

I'm planning a setup with two DVB-S cards in one box.
The first card will be used as primary and the second for recording.
But I also considered to feed the terrestrian cables with a
UHF-modulator on the 2nd DVB-S. So I want to know if it's possible to
record/play a recording or DVD with the primary card and start a replay
of a recording or DVD on the secondary DVB-S at the same time (without
OSD on secondary DVB-S, of course).

Rene

Home | Main Index | Thread Index