[vdr] Broken recordings (many mpeg errors and artifacts)

Greetings,

every recording made by vdr 1.0.4 is broken (mpeg artifacts, many errors, blocks). I've no idea what is wrong. I'm using Suse Linux 7.3, a Siemens DVB 1.3, Maxtor 80GB, and a Pentium1 200MHz with 64 megs ram.

There is no problem watching a channel, the vdr runs hours without crashing oder decoding errors, but the recordings are all destroyed - absolutely unwatchable.

The only possible explanations I could imagine would be a too slow CPU. But could this result in such errors?

What reasons could it have? Thanx
500 WEB.Cent Belohnung! Nur noch bis 24. Juli 2002 im WEB.DE Club.
Worauf warten Sie noch? https://digitaledienste.web.de/Club/?mc=021109

Home | Main Index | Thread Index