[vdr] Performance needs for timeshift with budget card

Hi,
I'm currently building a new VDR machine which should be able to do
timeshift with one fullfeatured card plus one budget card. Any hints
what minimum CPU power is needed for that? I've searched the list
archive but the results where contradictory: "works on a P166" <->
"doesn't work on a K6 III-400". (BTW, the archive search on linuxtv.org
seems to be broken, I can only get the first page of results)
Wolfgang

Home | Main Index | Thread Index