[vdr] Re: What about creating a newsgrop or a forum?

On Tue, 30 Jul 2002, Luca Merega (LM) wrote:

LM> Hi all, I was thinking about creating a newsgroups or a forum for VDR.

there's already a gateway to a newsgroup (search the archives of the
mailinglist for the address)

LM> It would be easier to read, search and reach.

A forum is not easier to read and to be reached -- it needs at least a web
browser.

you can search the mailinglist archives at
   http://linuxtv.org/mailinglists/vdr/

is searching in a forum easier than that?

c ya
        Sergei
         eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de
                -- Mark Twain