[vdr] Re: CAM Menu

On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 09:15:41AM +0200, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> > so, i am not an active coder i don't know the reason. is it to difficult or
> > what else?
> CAM support is very weak in the LinuxDVB driver, and the driver developers
> made it pretty clear on several occasions that they have no interest in
> improving the situation :-(
> You might want to contact the driver developers directly, though, and try
> your luck yourself...

As I've read in the archives they stated that they would be interested in it
when a customer asks for it. In this case, why can't we become a customer?
I mean they should tell us how much would it cost to improve this part.
After we know the price, maybe all or some of us can donate the project.

Regards,
Slapic

--
Pilatus-Comp Ltd. HUNGARY * The Linux Expert * pilatuscomp@linux.co.hu