[vdr] Re: vdr-1.1.15_&_mp3-0.7.8 & MPlayer-0.90rc1 nothing on screen

> Dirk Wiebel wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > > When i start playing a file from vdr menu i only get a grap.mpg but
> > > nothing on the screen.
> > >
> > > mplayer.sh starts mplayer with:
> > >
> > > Any hints?
>
> You have to rescale you video to f.e. 352:288 before sending them to DVB
> card.
> f.e.:
>
> -vop lavc,scale=352:288
>
> try this

No thats simply not true. As stated mpegpes(dvb) has to be compiled in, thats
all. The second I don't understand is '-vc mpegpes' with this mplayer will
try to play the file with mpegpes-decoder. mplayer should recognize the
fileformat himself better ...

--
counter.li.org : #296567.