[vdr] Re: black screen over night - osd and replay ok

Stefan Hußfeldt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> mostly overnight i got a black screen on my tv. I can switch the channels,
> but only the OSD appears (...switching to channel xx in log). Most
> recordings during night doesn't work (nothing recorded, only a lot of
> xxx.vdr files with zero length). Replays of older recordings can be seen.
> Only help ist, to reload the dvb modules. I've had a look in dvb and vdr mls
> and found some related mails but no really solution for me (perhaps a
> problem with the driver powermanagement?).

No hints, just a "me too".

But looking at the power management is a good hint - I'll check it.
Another possibility is a channel that doesn't tune properly - I have a
couple of them. Maybe I should comment them out and see, if this changes
anything.

Cheers,
Juri