[vdr] EPG Once Again....

> What do I have to do to get EPG from ORF continously?
>
> When i start VDR I have EPG Informations from ORF. If I switch to that
> cannel, no EPG Informations are available anymore...
> Any Ideas?

ORF epg is buggy most of the time. imho there is nothing vdr can do.....

blaim orf ... (as i do. i pay 20eur a month and they are not capable of
transmitting correct epg data...)

BUT one thing i often see is the following: just 1-2 minutes before a new
event starts there is no epg info available. but when i enter "schedule" i
can see that there IS data for this time. it's just not shown by the osd).

hmmm. now i'm a bit confused.... maybe it IS vdr's fault *g*
i think i should go home... ;)

servus hannes!

Johannes Schoeller
<schoeller@izeman.net>