[vdr] xawtv - no picture

Hello

I had a lot of troubles with vdr (emergency-shutdowns when recording ..)
 - till I learned that it was a faulty motherboard

Now I did a total new installation on a new mobo and recording
works fine - even with three cards recording in parallel.
Great !

But I can't view anything with xawtv neither TV nor OSD-menus.
starting xawtv leeds to no message in the log-file so there must
be some mistake, that I'm not aware of.
I must programm all recordings with svdrhosts and telnet.
Would be nice to have the OSD-menu again

Regards
Wolfgang