[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: bitstreamout-0.42j (Was: AC3 over Soundcard(live and replay))

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 05, Gregoire Favre wrote:

> Do you have an easy way to test the 5.1 (without the plugin: with the plugin,
> I don't hear anything at all...)?
>
> I have a Digifire 7.1 from Guillemot:
> http://www.logicosoftware.ch/fr/hardware/detail.asp?id=64

> I am running kernel 2.5.59 with ALSA compiled in.

I've problems with alsa 0.9.7; alsa 0.9.6 works perfect.
I don't know the alsa version of kernel 2.5.59, because I use 2.4.20.
Maybe you will give the 0.9.6 drivers a try.

--
Gruß

  Dieter

From field.

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --