[vdr] Re: DXR3 crash fixed

> After some time alone with DXR3 plugin and debugger I found out that
certain
> errors in audio stream will crash the DXR3 plugin every time. The actual
> reason for the crash is (looks like) an unchecked failure code inside
ffmpeg
> libavcodec mpeg audio decoder, that gets back into the plugin in a way the
> plugin cannot handle, and will make it crash shortly after when the value
is
> being used.

Hi,

Could you specify exactly the version(s), which you are using as I do not
experience any dxr3 pluging crashes !!

Here is my configuration:
DVB-02-02-03-ll
VDR-1.1.23
ffmpeg-0.4.6
em8300-0.13.0
dxr3-0.1.4
LIRC in SIR (build in IrDa port with HP HSDL-1001 connected to it),
(NO_KBD=1)
DVB-S rev 1.3
Nova-T
dxr3 board (As a primary device, no soldering required for S-VHS ;) )

How ever I do have slight problems with audio sync, which I would like to
get ridoff. If some other configuration works, it would be superb.!

Br.
Marko Myllymäki