[vdr] Re: DVD-Plugin vdr-1.1.23

Hi Christian,

>I have some problems with the DVD-Plugin.

Hmm, strange. A few DVDs don' t work, but other
than that (and a few quirks while navigating) the
plugin runs just fine.

DVB 1.6
Suse 7.3 prof
heavily modded 1.1.17 VDR
DVB Driver mix
almost all plugins under the sun ;o))
AC3 Patch

The only thing I have is IF the DVD isn't recognized properly
(i.e. the plugin returns to VDR w/o playing the DVD), then I
have to start VDR again. If I don't, VDR runs wild. This means
VDR reacts as if I had pressed a few hunderd buttons on the
RCU ;o)).

I have installed so many version of VDR, DVB drivers, plugins,
more plugins, new versions of plugins, etxra soft, etc on my
Suse installation. So I can't imagine it's "residual" software that
is causing your problems.

Sorry, I couldn't be of assistance

Greetz,
Reinhard