[vdr] Re: burning .vdr files to DVD+R

Hi,

> yes thats right
> but if you first demux and transcode the *.mpv to 720 or 352 x 576 and
> after that muxing and splitting (1GB VOB´s to create the title set)), you
> will have bigger files to handle

I formatted the reiserfs partitions with an older version of reiserfs, so the
new debian distribution could not change this behaviour itself.
With another ext3 partition there are no problems anymore.

But: I can't Install Java... I loaded the "self installing .bin package" but
even after chmod 777 javadingens.bin I was not able to execute it. It replied
with "Bad Interpreter"...

Arent there any deb-files for installing? (It seems that it has to be Java
1.4.1 - the old JRE which is already installed does not know the -jar
switch.

--
Bis denn,

Ulrich