[vdr] Problems building plugins

After a few days effort it looks like I have 1.1.23 working (mostly), so I decided to try some plugins.

Hello compiled, installed & ran just fine, but:

- mp3 doesn't, the compiler falls over on line 323 of network.c complaining of
  no matching function cNet:Get(unsigned char *&, int&)
- so I tried the dvd player, but can't get the dvdnav part as warp10.net doesn't seem to
  have any valid dns entries

So, anyone any clue about the first and a pointer to the second would be good. I may try another
Plugin tomorrow - third time lucky ?