[vdr] vdr2dvd.pl -> What to adapt to make AC3 VOB's ?

Hi

www.morticah.net/vdr2dvd/

What can I do that it recognizes and progresses  AC-3 Streams, too?
start ds.jar with the option -dvx4 and multiplex the second audio stream with
mplex? But how can I multiplex two streams with mplex?  The helfile/manpage
is not very helpful on this question, it only says:

BUGS The multiplexer should handle AC3 and MPEG(5.1) audio too.

Do I have to decide if I want AC3 or MPEG Audio?  Normally you should be able
to multiplex both into the vob file, shouldn't you?

--
Bis denn,

Ulrich