[vdr] Re: SV: Channellist for swedish cable operator ComHem?

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:02:21 +0100, "Reinhard Walter Buchner"
<rw.buchner@freenet.de> wrote:

> www.vdrportal.de most likely ;o))

Yes! :-)

http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=950&sid=

It works pretty good. I just have removed the debug messages so I only
get the channel list.

On each shutdown with nvram-wakeup I do a complete scan of astra and
save the diffs. If there doesn' some channel working I just have a look
in the saved diffs. I also have it installed in commands.conf to scan
the current transponder.

It's a very nice tool. It would even better to have this integrated in
VDR directly and VDR does update the available pids for a channel
automatically.

Emil