[vdr] Re: Lip-Synchronisation

Hi Helmut,

> Would it be possible to implement a "fine tuning AV
>synchronization feature" ? I know its not the fault of
>VDR when this problem occurs, but it would be great
> to have the possibility to synch the current video.

An interesting idea, BUT how would you know when to
tweak it AND how much? You don't see or hear the
lipsync problem until the movie has already been
recorded and you are doing a playback ;o))

Doing this during replay won't help those, that (plan)
to burn their movies on CD or DVD.

When recording an encrypted channel, you can't (as
single DVB card user ;o)) do an instant replay, so esp.
here you wouldn't know if & how much to tweak the
settings.

This would have to be an automated routine which
does its thing *during* recording. I would expect
this to become pretty darn complicated ;o))

Greetz,
Reinhard

---
Mail is certified Virus Free.