[vdr] Re: current consumption

Tobias

> So, to say it short: I cannot measure this.  :-(

Ok - I could - and that made my buy a new Motherboard
(instead of a Spacewalker aka Shuttle I bought an MSI-Mobo)
Since then I had no problem at all with three Sat-cards,
whereas before I could not avoid the "bad stream" with two cards.

> I think that means: All I can do is update the BIOS (if I can without
> Windows/DOS) and if that doesn't help, buy a new PSU.

My first step was also to replace the PSU  - it didn't help.
In the meantime I use again the old PSU with no problems.

regards
Wolfgang