[vdr] Re: Uk dvbt channels.conf

Hi John

I looked for a remote that had loads of buttons including the rgyb
buttons and set the vcr selector on my Kameleon to my chosen remote
code.  I think I used something like a Sky+ remote since it has all the
dvb and pvr buttons.  I then just went through the normal lirc learning
process.  From previous experiences with ir signal learning (with
learning remotes) I have found the results a little flakey.  The good
news is that the lirc learning procedure is quite rigours and the
results are spot on.  At least, they were for me :)

> I will have to buy the bits and build LIRC myself as hauppauge don't
> seem to want to provide the
> remote they promised came with my DVB-T (which is why I bought it
> originally).

Hauppauge suck IMHO, I haven't had much luck with them either.

Cheers

Glenn