[vdr] AW: Re: AW: AW: Re: AW: Re: problem with mplayer.sh

Hi

After a bit of testing with downscaling and bitrate, mplayer runs now
nearly perfect.
About once per 5 minutes i have sticky audio for a few seconds but then
back again with now problems.
Video is not that sticky that I can see it.
But if I play the film over console witout DVB this film plays super
perfect without any downscaling or bitrate manipulation.

I think there is a problem with some buffer related things.

Also there are different 'loadlevels' with different codecs.
Will have a look at this at the weekend.

Konrad Klösener