[vdr] Re: current consumption

[delayed because of problems with t-online.de>

> > My system:
> > K7S5A LAN, Duron 1 GHz, 256 MB

> Which revision do you have of that k7s5a ?
> 1.0  < Revsision_number < 3.0  == bad

Do you mean the BIOS? Mine is AMIBIOS Version 1.21.06; (c) 2001 Release
12/15/2001 S. If the Version numver is the revision, than it's more than
1.0 and less than 3.0.  :-(
Where can I get an Update and how can I implement it? In the users
manual a AMI Flash Memory Utility for DOS is described, but I have a
linux only system. May I get somewhere a DOS-image incl. this utility
and incl. the BIOS update? Then I could put it on a CD and use it as
startup disk.

But perhaps I should ask this better in
de.comp.hardware.cpu+mainboard.amd.

TMJ