[vdr] Re: Signal Quality of Coax Video Out (composite) Nexus-s2.1

Reinhard Walter Buchner wrote:

>Where can i get such boards ?

usa-x.org -> 179 Euro / 199 Euro  (wo/w RCU)

That website is really good at crashing mozilla or konqueror. I didn't understand if they also have a regular shop and where it is - or if I need to buy my mail.

That remote seems very cool; I have bought a TProgress Claver 2:
http://www.audio4.it/pag_tp/tp_prod.htm -> go at the half of the page

but I'm not satisfied. I think lcd touch screen and functional remote are two things you can't find on the same device.

As I already have lcd receivers (actually I build them for fun), do you know where can I find those remotes?

Hmm, well you might want to consider my DVB extension
board. It is DIY. (you can get the PCB from me).

@all: I have put up two pictures of the (still empty ;o)) prototype
PCB at:

http://hotchevy.future.easyspace.com/vdr/DVBPCBREV1/DVBEB-REV1F.jpg
http://hotchevy.future.easyspace.com/vdr/DVBPCBREV1/DVBEB-REV1R.jpg

Sounds very interesting. Will you build many of them? I would be very interested.

bye!
as

--

How to build a lirc receiver