[vdr] DXR3 and multiple cards in one system

Hi,

I just installed my DXR3 card next to my existing Nova-C and fullfeatured
DVB-C (with a burned TV-out) cards. It seems to work really nicely, i.e. I
can watch TV and recordings and the OSD works as expected. Very similar to
the behaviour of the fullfeatured DVB card. Well done guys!

The problem I did experience is that when I start a recording, watching
live tv breaks down. That is, the video freezes once in a while and the
audio crackles. Has anyone else experienced this? System load stays really
low, so that can't be the problem...

I just realized that I have the multiple-recordings-on-one-card feature
turned on. I'll have to try it again tonight without that. Maybe VDR tried
to use one single card for providing both streams (recorded stream and
live stream to DXR3) and that didn't work...

 --
  Lauri