[vdr] Re: Nova-CI, dxr3 and vdr

Using modules.conf works for me.

I may be wrong, but I think that older versions of the dxr3 drivers had
a problem with em8300setup which stopped it working with modules.conf
(basically em8300 was returning non 0 and so an error was reported).
Try the latest or cvs version.

Also, I had to do a bit of work with the modules.conf as I have a bt865
card rather than an adv717x