[vdr] 2 full featured cards (DVBs/DVBc): usage in VDR

Hello all,

Because of a recent moving, I have 2 full featured boards: a Nexus DVBs
2.1 and a DVBc 2.1.
What is the best setup to optimize those 2 boards ? (I am only connected
to cable).
How can I set it up for timeshifting using transfer mode ? I am not sure
to really understand what transfermode does.
Also, if possible, I would like to benefit from the S/PDIF out of my
Nexus DVBs.
I really appreciate any suggestion you may have :)

Thanks,
Olivier.