[vdr] Re: OT: Unfriendly behaviour (was: Re: Re: ERROR: /dev/lircd: Permission denied)

* Ulrich Petri <ulope@gmx.de> [030223 13:58]:
> No its not my MUA that is broken, but rather his one, because it uses an
> header tag out of standard.

It's actually a feature of Outlook/Outlook Express, that obviously
cannot be switched off.

> But i don't have any intentions to start a flame here so i will simply
> put him (Stefan Reinauer) on my blacklist.

Interesting enough, you missed the chance to drop me a personal note
before yelling on the mailing list. So go ahead, if this helps to keep
useless list traffic away ;-)

  Stefan

--
The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be
regarded as a criminal offense.                      -- E. W. Dijkstra