[vdr] Re: Plugin Manuals: To all Plugin makers

Hello!

For the clock plugin I just added the following two lines in the Makefile in
the section "all":

@mkdir ../../man
@cp README ../../man/$(PLUGIN).man

I hope this is what you wanted to do. I don't copy it as you told in your mail
to the directory  /usr/local/src/VDR/plugin/man/ because it could be possible
that somebody has not installed VDR to /usr/local/src/VDR. I also didn't use
the variable $VDRDIR from the makefile because you wrote plugin (lower case)
and in the actual version of VDR that I use (1.1.25) the directories letters
are upper case. Because of a discussion earlier in the list I was not sure if
the name will be changed to lower case in the future.

I already uploaded the modified plugin to my homepage http://vdr.humpen.at but
I didn't change the version of the plugin. I think this is not realy a
change. Maybe you could give a littlle feedback if this is okay like this.

best regards
Mario Aistleitner