[vdr] Enabling "CVBS YC OUT" on a Hauppauge DVB card

Hi,

Has anybody followed the description on:

http://www.vdrportal.de/board/portal_vdrinfo.php?site=7&infonr=4&infoln=de&sid=d

and built cables for S-Video output? I have the cable done, but I'm not
sure how to force the card to enable "CVBS YC OUT" on J2 (not default). I
remember reading somewhere that it's an option to some module, but I can't
remember where I found that info. I'd rather avoid feeding my amplifier a
wrong signal, and the DVB card might get terminally unhappy too. :)

Any hints?

--
    Pets are always a great help in times of stress. And in times of
    starvation too, o'course.