[vdr] Re: Enabling "CVBS YC OUT" on a Hauppauge DVB card

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003, Jan Ekholm wrote:

>On Mon, 24 Feb 2003, Jan Ekholm wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>Has anybody followed the description on:
>
><snip>
>
>The solution seems to be to add "vidmode=2" to get CVBS_YC_OUT enabled,
>but I'm not sure which module should get that option, probably dvb.o?

Yes, "vidmode=2" is what I want, at least according to this (and other
pages):

	http://www.linuxdvb.tv/documentation/faq/cache/26.html

But what module are they for? I load "ves1820" and "dvb-ttpci" manually
using modprobe, and they in turn pull in a few other modules. I guess the
parameter should be passed to "dvb-ttpci"?

--
  And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha,
    the Chosen One: "Psst!"