[vdr] Re: OpenTV

Hélas,

I am using an old driver version modified to handle original TT firmware (from John Williams). This was needed to support ASTON CAM an alternate audio Pids.

Even latest VDR version with experimental firmware doesn't work with ASTON CAM module.

Patrick.

Are Årseth wrote:
MediaHighway program from Jean-Claude is still working !! At least for
French Canal+/Canal Sat programs.

I am using it on my VDR server feeding EPG data to vdr at startup on a
daily basis.

Did you get it to compile for the new drivers or are you still using the
old drivers? It would be really great if someone could write a VDR plugin
with this EPG decoder. I'd be happy to debug the scandinavian Canal+ EPG
;)