[vdr] Re: OpenTV

Alessio Sangalli wrote:

> Patrick GUENEAU wrote:
>
>> MediaHighway program from Jean-Claude is still working !! At least
for
>> French Canal+/Canal Sat programs.
>>
>> I am using it on my VDR server feeding EPG data to vdr at startup on
>> daily basis.
>

> Does anybody know which protocol "telepiu'/D+" italian television uses

> for 6 days long EPG data? And what about Stream, the other italian
> provider?
>

> bye, thank you
> as

Alessio,
you can read some info about "telepiu'/D+" EPG in FORMATS file associate

at Jean-Claude program and with this program you can get "7 day EPG
Data". (for RAI and Mediaset channel too).
I'm using a myself-modify version of the program, combined with a simple

perl script for on-line vdr update, and it work with dec-2002 dvb-driver

and vdr 1.1.2x.
I can have "7 day EPG" but often it isn't correct (title is ok but
associate description is about other program ) and it's seems a problem
only for  Italian Canal+ programs
I had tried to fix but it's like that, some time, read() data don't
respect the DMX_SET_FILTER directive     !!!
I don't have any info about Stream EPG .

Massimo.