[vdr] Re: Bad sound & green picture over dxr3 card

On 02/27/03 17:31, Armin Janssen wrote:

Hi all!
I've a Nova-S with an DXR3 as primary device. Recording works great. But when I want watch over the dxr3 card the picture is green and the sound is bad. Any Idea's?
The sound is set to analog, because with option digital-pcm or ac3 i can't hear anything.
Is this correct?
Tanks anymore CU Armin

I don't know about the sound problem but if you take a look at the dxr3 driver website you will find some module options toget rid of the green picture. You have to try it out and find out what works for your particular card.

See here: http://dxr3.sourceforge.net/howto.html

Regards,
Sim

--
Simeon Walker, email: simeon@sbs.bangor.ac.uk
School of Biological Sciences, phone: +44 (0)1248 383702