[vdr] Re: Record LED for VDR casing

Hi.
I'm still working on the final version of the case, but I already have in place a small pcb with 6 LEDs. Actually the LEDs are mapped to:
1- Power On
2- Recording on DVB1
3- Recording on DVB2
4- Recording on DVB3
5- Replay
6- DVD Play

I am using a Matrix orbital LCD with support for six output pins to drive the LEDs, the LCDProc plugin (must be 0.0.7 or higer) and vdr 1.1.19 (should work with every version of VDR you can compile the plugin on).

The numer of output pins and their function can be choosen in the LCDproc plugin setup inside VDR.

In theory the LCDproc plugin should drive the outputs of every LCD that supports them (Matrix orbital, GLK, LCDM001), but I only have Matrix orbital ones so I could never test the others.

The final version of the VDR machine will be built using this case:
http://www.atechfabrication.com/home_theater_computers.htm
with a custom drilled frontplate with space for six additional LEDs (three red, one green, two blue) and five push buttons ... will put up some pics as soon as I get the case

Cheers

Mattia