[vdr] Re: Keyboard problem

that ought to work, shouldn't it. Unfortunately it doesn't... both with --terminal /dev/tty1 and -t /dev/tty1 it has the same behavior - displaying chars on the screen instead of beeing captured by vdr.

I'm getting pretty desperate since this means I cannot start vdr at startup... Please help me? Where can I debug this? What could possibly be wrong?

I am using redhat 8.0, vdr 1.1.20...