[vdr] Replay Device -> DVB / DXR3 / ... Help Klaus

Hi ,

Well, I'm not really good in C/C++ but I was looking into the VDR code
and the DXR3 code because I want to write another output device.

In fact, I would like to write an output device over framebuffer for a
nova card + GraphicCard.

The problem I have is that I can't find out how to start this plugin,
I had a look at :
	dvbdevice.h/c
	dvbosd.h/c
	PLUGIN.html
and to the different files from the DXR3 Plugin.

But I was unable to write out a simple diagram/documentation showing the
different classes and there methods / properties.

I was wondering if someone who is developing on VDR can provide me such
a thing ?

Class description / purpose,
Method description , arguments, purpose etc ...

To make it quick, is there something like a documentation ...

Thanks