[vdr] Re: vdr - lirc

i've tried it but it but the vdr still got no response from my remote.

I have a lircd.conf with the right keys etc. After deleting the
keys-pc.conf vdr is starting the learning mode and sais:
Phase 1: Detecting RC code type. press any key on te RC unit.

Ik can press whatever i want. The syslog shows the keys i've pressed but
vdr does not respond.

Now i've tried the vdr-lirc debian package. This one works fine with te
remote!! great.

The question is now why the debian vdr-lirc works and the vdr-1.0.4-mp3
with mplayer support :) doesn't. With compile options MPLAYER=1
REMOTE=LIRC

greetz,
johan