[vdr] Re: Timer entries won't get removed after recording

> >> I'm running VDR 1.1.25 with different plugins here and just discovered
> >> that entries in the timer section aren't deleted after a successful
> >> recording.
> >>
> >> Anyone seeing the same problem or has an idea of what might be wrong?
> >
> > Yes, I have seen the same. Are you using vdradmin with auto-timers?
>
> No, just VDR.
>
> Actually, it doesn't happen always. A recording yesterday worked as
> expected and the timer entry was deleted automatically afterwards.

same here. i mentioned that over a year ago but noone seemed to have the
same problem. maybe it has something to do with the fact that vdr sometimes
crashes when the recording starts, and that way it gets "confused" if the
times was completed or not... just an idea ;)

servus hannes!

Johannes Schoeller
<schoeller@izeman.net>