[vdr] Re: Remote Control for VDR

On Mon, 2003-03-10 at 17:24, Emil Naepflein wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Mar 2003 15:28:16 +0100, "Ulrich Petri" <ulope@gmx.de> wrote:
>
> > The One4All Remotes are pretty nice...
> > (www.oneforall.de)
>
> ... especially the Digital 4 is ideal because of distinct keys for
> movement and replay control.

Just on the Digital 4 - do you know a device code where all the keys on
the remote are uniquely defined?  I mean, for many device codes the
"digital sat" keys down the bottom are not defined, and for many other
device codes some keys are identical (eg menu key generates the same
signal as exit etc).