Von: Axel Gruber [mailto:axelgruber3@gmx.de]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 11. März 2003 11:12
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] ˙SO-8859-1?Q?Play_"vdr2dvd"_DVD´s_with_DVD-VDR_Plugin_??

Hello List

First: i have also talked with the author of the DVD-Plugin and he sayed
he look into the inf-Files of the DVD´s what´s wrong.

But i want to ask if anyone succeed to play a "self-Made" DVD wich was
made with the Tool "dvdauthor" and "vdr2dvd" with the VDR-DVDPlugin ?

Here i tryed it with the latest version of the Plugin and i get a
excellent picture - but no sound.

Anything else works (forward-backward,....).

I tryed this DVD´s on several Consumer-DVD-Player (Mediamarkt *g*) and
on 2 Windows PC Software-DVD-Player. On alle this other players
i get a perfect picture and sound.

So perhaps i´m only too blind to see a "secret Function" :-)

Axel Gruber