[vdr] Re: Newbie: Shopping list

Gregor, Marc et al
Thanks for your comments

Carsten

> I am starting to write a installation CD which includes a basic Debian

Key-word for me at this stage is *easy* and your CD is what people like me need.

In fact the reason why AOL got so popular (so goes my theory) - it was pushing their
free diskettes and then CDs to people who were able to click `install` and the rest was
done for them automatically ( not that I am talking here from personal experience :)

> The CD is not ready yet but if you like it, you can get it and test it. I
> recommented a flatrate because you need to download about 650MByte of data.

Yes, please. I have flatrate.

Regards

Vladi